Tenders and RFPs
RDOS Purchase Order Terms And Conditions
All Purchase Orders issued by the RDOS are inclusive of the RDOS Standard Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions can be viewed here: RDOS PO Standard Terms & Conditions
- October 3, 2022 RDOS RFP - Regional Emergency Management Program Review The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (Regional District) is requesting the submission of Proposals from qualified consultants to conduct a review of the Regional Emergency Management Program.
- October 3, 2022 RDOS RFP - Emergency Radio Telecommunications Study The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) is inviting Proposals from qualified professionals to provide an Emergency Fire Radio Telecommunications Study for the entire Regional District, including all membered communities and municipalities.
September 29, 2022
Supply and Delivery of a Reconditioned or Rebuilt Landfill Compactor
The Oliver Sanitary Landfill, operated by the RDOS, is located approximately six kilometers southeast of the Town of Oliver, British Columbia, within the Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen. The Site is accessed from Black Sage Road via Saddle Ridge Road which enters at the southwest corner of the property. The RDOS is in the process of taking over site operations from a contractor, and is seeking to acquire equipment to operate the landfill.
The purpose of this RFP is to obtain one (1) reconditioned/rebuilt landfill compactor- CAT 816 or larger (operating weight of >23,000kg) for use at the Oliver Sanitary Landfill, in Oliver British Columbia.
September 27, 2022
ADDENDUM NO. 1 SEPTEMBER 27TH, 2022
By this Addendum #1, the Request for Proposals document for the above noted Project shall be amended as specified below. The amendment is being issued to update information in the Request for Proposals document.
- September 26, 2022 Pioneer Park - Septic System Replacement - RFQ
September 15, 2022
RDOS RFP - Electoral Area 'D' Parks Masterplan
It is the Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) mission to promote the health and wellbeing of the greater community, environment, and economy by facilitating recreational opportunities and coordinating the enhancement of our parks, facilities and natural resources now and into the future.
In line with that mission, the Regional District, is requesting the submission of Proposals from qualified proponents with proven experience developing and implementing a Parks Master Plan. The finished product will provide Electoral Area “D” with a framework that will guide the future development of parks and parkland assets within its boundaries.
September 13, 2022
RDOS RFP Osoyoos Lake Pathway Retaining Wall / Erosion Protection Structure Replacement
The Regional District of Okanagan Similkameen (RDOS) is requesting submission of Proposals from qualified Proponents in strict accordance with these Proposal Documents. Proposals will be evaluated for the selection of a contractor with the intent to enter into a contract (“the Contract”) to provide the services described in Section 5 – Project Work.
Generally the Work will consist of removal and replacement of a failed retaining wall/erosion protection structure. The Work will also include removal and repaving of a portion of roadway and any related traffic control required. The project Work is located along the 1800 block of 45th Street (Lakeshore Drive) just south of the city limits of Osoyoos, British Columbia. The RDOS will entertain all proposals that meet the requirements of this Request for Proposals (“RFP”).
The finished project will provide the Regional District with a repaired regional pathway, able to withstand regular lakeshore erosion as well as more substantial flooding events, along the west side of 45th Street (Lakeshore Drive.)
- September 2, 2022 Keremeos Solid Waste Management Site Operations RFQ
- September 1, 2022 RDOS RFP Design & Construction Support Services for Apex Fire Station The RDOS and AVFR are soliciting proposals for design and construction support services via Design Team (Architectural Services) for a new rural Fire Station at the community of Apex. Funding for development of the fire hall was approved through a March 2021 referendum.
- August 31, 2022 Keremeos Solid Waste Management Site Bin Operations RFQ The Keremeos Solid Waste Management Site (KSWMS) transfers accumulated waste materials off-site and marshals recyclable materials in dedicated stockpile areas for processing and transfer off-site for recycling. Currently the site is open to the public on Sundays between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and during the Spring, Summer and Fall on Wednesdays between 10:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. The RDOS is seeking a Contractor qualified to complete the Work as described in the Request for Quotations.