Tenders and RFPs
RDOS Purchase Order Terms And Conditions
All Purchase Orders issued by the RDOS are inclusive of the RDOS Standard Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions can be viewed here: RDOS PO Standard Terms & Conditions
- September 20, 2021 Campbell Mountain & Oliver Sanitary Landfill Operations Tender - Addendum 4
- September 15, 2021 Campbell Mountain & Oliver Sanitary Landfill Operations Tender - Addendum 3
- September 13, 2021 Addendum No. 1 RFP Chain Lake Dam Upgrades
- September 1, 2021 RFP Chain Lake Dam Upgrades
- August 31, 2021 Campbell Mountain & Oliver Landfill Operations Tender - Addendum 2
- August 31, 2021 Campbell Mountain & Oliver Sanitary Landfill Operations Tender - Addendum 1
- August 18, 2021 RDOS RFP - After Action Review - Post Wildfires within the RDOS Summer 2021 The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (Regional District) is requesting submission of Proposals from qualified consultants to conduct an After Action Review of the Regional Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) in its support of the Interface Wildfires that occurred within the Regional District boundary in 2021.
- August 5, 2021 Campbell Mountain Sanitary Landfill and Oliver Sanitary Landfill Operations - Call for Tender
- July 8, 2021 RDOS EOI - Emergency Operations Center Suppliers and Contractors The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) is seeking qualifications and expressions of interest from suppliers and contractors who are able to perform work during emergencies.
- July 7, 2021 RDOS Request for Proposals - Fire Dispatch Services The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) invites proposals through this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the provision of a fire dispatch service (the "Fire Dispatch Service") within the region of the RDOS identified in this RFP, and either utilizing existing equipment owned by RDOS and maintained by RDOS staff or under contract with third parties. All proposals should include the requirements set out in this RFP.