How to Make a Payment
- To pay online with your Visa or MasterCard click here (There are no service fees for this option)
- Internet Explorer is not compatible with the online payment service.
- Please use a different browser (such as Google Chrome or Firefox).
Pay in Person
- At the Regional District Office (101 Martin Street, Penticton) with your Cheque, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa or CASH.
- Drop your cheque after hours through our drop slot located to the right of the front doors.
Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP)
This option allows the Regional District to automatically withdrawl payments from your bank account at scheduled times. ( Click here to print the PAP form )
- Electronic banking is available at most financial institutions and allows you to add the Regional District as a payee. The payee name will vary depending on the bank but is usually listed as "RDOS-Okanagan-Similkameen". Please contact your financial institution for the correct listing.
Finance Hotline - payments and enquiries: 250-490-4140
Online Payment Service Survey
The survey is now closed. For further information, please visit RDOS Regional Connections.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions. Please note, the Regional District does not directly collect taxes. The Provincial Government Agents office is responsible for the collection of taxes in the rural areas of British Columbia. Municipalities collect Regional District taxes directly from citizens within their boundaries.