Tenders and RFPs
RDOS Purchase Order Terms And Conditions
All Purchase Orders issued by the RDOS are inclusive of the RDOS Standard Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions can be viewed here: RDOS PO Standard Terms & Conditions
- October 7, 2022 RDOS RFQ - 101 Martin Street Rooftop Unit Replacements The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) is requesting submission of quotations and timelines for the supply of new dual fuel rooftop units x3 for our main office building at 101 Martin Street Penticton. The dual fuel units are set to come with a new control system and be optimized for low GHG operations. Specifications and design has been completed by our engineer consultants.
- October 7, 2022 RDOS RFP - Age Friendly Assessment and Action Plan - Kaleden, Area "I" The Regional District of Okanagan Similkameen is requesting submission of Proposals from qualified Proponents. Area I – Kaleden has identified the benefit of an Age Friendly Action Plan. The goal of this project is to create a working action plan, identify projects, establish policies, and identify funding allocations from the assessment. The RDOS is seeking a proponent to lead the creation of an Age Friendly action plan, with a strong focus on community engagement that is sustainable for the community.
October 7, 2022
20221007 RFP Landfill Compactor - Amendment 1
AMENDMENT NO. 1
By this Amendment # 1, issued October 7, 2022, Appendix B of the Request for Proposals document for the above noted Project shall be amended as specified herein.
October 6, 2022
20221006 - Addendum 2 - Electoral Area D Masterplan
ADDENDUM NO. 2 OCTOBER 6TH, 2022
By this Addendum #2, the Request for Proposals document for the above noted Project shall be amended as specified below. The addendum is being issued to update information in the Request for proposals document.
October 5, 2022
20221004 Addendum 1 - Pioneer Park Septic System Replacement
ADDENDUM NO. 1 OCTOBER 4TH, 2022
By this Addendum #1, the Request for Proposals document for the above noted Project shall be amended as specified below. The addendum is being issued to update information in the Request for proposals document.
- October 3, 2022 RDOS RFP - Regional Emergency Management Program Review The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (Regional District) is requesting the submission of Proposals from qualified consultants to conduct a review of the Regional Emergency Management Program.
- October 3, 2022 RDOS RFP - Emergency Radio Telecommunications Study The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) is inviting Proposals from qualified professionals to provide an Emergency Fire Radio Telecommunications Study for the entire Regional District, including all membered communities and municipalities.
September 29, 2022
Supply and Delivery of a Reconditioned or Rebuilt Landfill Compactor
The Oliver Sanitary Landfill, operated by the RDOS, is located approximately six kilometers southeast of the Town of Oliver, British Columbia, within the Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen. The Site is accessed from Black Sage Road via Saddle Ridge Road which enters at the southwest corner of the property. The RDOS is in the process of taking over site operations from a contractor, and is seeking to acquire equipment to operate the landfill.
The purpose of this RFP is to obtain one (1) reconditioned/rebuilt landfill compactor- CAT 816 or larger (operating weight of >23,000kg) for use at the Oliver Sanitary Landfill, in Oliver British Columbia.
September 27, 2022
ADDENDUM NO. 1 SEPTEMBER 27TH, 2022
By this Addendum #1, the Request for Proposals document for the above noted Project shall be amended as specified below. The amendment is being issued to update information in the Request for Proposals document.
- September 26, 2022 Pioneer Park - Septic System Replacement - RFQ