Tenders and RFPs
Annual Environmental Monitoring and Reporting
RDOS Purchase Order Terms And Conditions
All Purchase Orders issued by the RDOS are inclusive of the RDOS Standard Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions can be viewed here: RDOS PO Standard Terms & Conditions
- February 1, 2023 Scrap Metal Processing - RFQ - RDOS-23-SW-04 The RDOS is seeking quotations from qualified Contractors to process, transport and market collected scrap metal from these facilities with a return of revenue to the RDOS. Interested proponents are invited to inspect all sites at their convenience.
- January 17, 2023 RDOS Addendum No. 1 RFP Faulder Water System Capital Plan RDOS-23-UTL-02
- January 13, 2023 Addendum No. 1 RFP for Missezula Lake Water System Upgrade RDOS-23-UTL-01
- January 6, 2023 RDOS RFP Faulder Water System Capital Plan RDOS-23-UTL-02
- January 5, 2023 RDOS EOI - Emergency Operations Center Suppliers and Contractors The Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen (RDOS) and regional partners including City of Penticton, District of Summerland, Penticton Indian Band, Town of Oliver, Town of Osoyoos, Town of Princeton, and Village of Keremeos are seeking qualifications and expressions of interest from suppliers and contractors who are able to perform work during emergencies.
- January 4, 2023 RFP Missezula Lake Water System Upgrades RDOS-23-UTL-01
- December 21, 2022 RDOS RFP - 2023 Janitorial Services The Regional District of Okanagan Similkameen is requesting submission of proposals from qualified Proponents to provide routine professional janitorial services for corporate offices and operations workspaces located in Penticton and Naramata. The scope of work for the Regional District will include daily, weekly, monthly and annual tasks to ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of RDOS facilities for up to a five-year term.
- December 20, 2022 Municipal Declaration for Canoe Procurement
- December 16, 2022 Construction Manager Services for Apex Fire Service
November 28, 2022
RDOS RFQualifications - Oliver & District Arena Rehabilitation and Energy Recovery Project
The RDOS is requesting Statements of Qualifications from Consultants or Consultant Teams, who have demonstrated experience in arena refrigeration, mechanical, structural, and ice floor systems.
The purpose of this request is to identify a maximum of three (3) qualified and experienced teams, who will be invited to submit detailed proposals to undertake the design and construction administration for the Oliver Arena Rehabilitation and Energy Recovery Project.